The Doctorate in Social Complexity Sciences has updated the opening of its application process for the dates provided below, with the aim of aligning its academic calendar with the typical application and admission schedule in the country, that is, commencing classes in the first semester of each calendar year.
- Duration of programa: 4 years (8 semesters)
- Ful time status, exclusive dedication
- Starting Date: March 2024
- Degree offered: Doctor in Social Complexity Sciences
- Number of vacancies: Up to 5 students
- Excellence Scholarship
The Doctorate in Social Complexity Sciences has a total cost of 20,000,000 CLP (8 semesters) and a tuition fee of 500,000 CLP.
- Excellence UDD Scholarship. It consists of the release of enrollment and fee and a monthly maintenance grant of 1,398,732 Chilean pesos (2023 reference)
- ANID Scholarship. Those who enter the program having the ANID National Doctorate Scholarship (which provides fees, tuition and maintenance) will receive a complementary monthly UDD scholarship, plus a lunch voucher which is added to the benefits provided by ANID.
Although it is not imperative for applying for DCCS to have the ANID National Doctorate Scholarship approved, nor will it affect the selection criteria, but it is strongly encouraged to apply to it, given the additional benefits the student will have access to.
The next application and admission process will take place on the following relevant dates:
– Beginning of the application process: July 2023
– Closing of application process: October 20, 2023
– Delivery of results: October 31, 2023
– Classes start at: March 2024