The Doctorate in Social Complexity Sciences has postponed the opening of its application process according to the following dates, in order to synchronize its academic period to the calendar in which the application and admission process normally takes place in the country, that is, starting classes in the first semester of each calendar year.
- Duration of program: 4 years (8 semesters).
- Full time status, exclusive dedication.
- Starting date: March each year.
- Degree offered: Doctor of Philosophy in Social Complexity Sciences .
- Number of vacancies: Up to 5 students.
- Excellence scholarship.
The Doctorate in Social Complexity Sciences has a total cost of $ 20,000,000 (8 semesters) and a tuition fee of $ 500,000.
The program has the following financing and maintenance grants:
- Excellence UDD Scholarship. It consists of the release of enrollment and fee and a monthly maintenance grant of 1,098,000 Chilean pesos.
CONICYT Scholarship. Those who enter the program having the ANID National Doctorate Scholarship (which provides fees, tuition and maintenance) will receive a complementary monthly UDD scholarship, plus a lunch voucher which is added to the benefits provided by ANID.
Although it is not imperative for applying for DCCS to have the ANID National Doctorate Scholarship approved, nor will it affect the selection criteria, but it is strongly encouraged to apply to it, given the additional benefits the student will have access to.
The next application and admission process will take place on the following relevant dates:
– Beginning of the application process: Thursday, July 01, 2021
– Closing of application process: Friday, October 08, 2021
– Delivery of results: November 2021
– Classes start at: March 2022