- Duration of program: 4 years (8 semesters).
- Full time status, exclusive dedication.
- Starting date: August each year.
- Degree offered: Doctor of Philosophy in Social Complexity Sciences .
- Number of vacancies: Up to 5 students.
- Excellence scholarship.
The Doctorate in Social Complexity Sciences has a total cost of $ 20,000,000 (8 semesters) and a tuition fee of $ 500,000.
The program has the following financing and maintenance grants:
- Excellence UDD Scholarship. It consists of the release of enrollment and fee and a monthly maintenance grant of 1,098,000 Chilean pesos.
CONICYT Scholarship. Those who enter the program having the CONICYT National Doctorate Scholarship (which provides fees, tuition and maintenance) will receive a complementary monthly UDD scholarship, plus a lunch voucher which is added to the benefits provided by Conicyt.
Although it is not imperative for applying for DCCS to have the CONICYT National Doctorate Scholarship approved, nor will it affect the selection criteria, but it is strongly encouraged to apply to it, given the additional benefits the student will have access to.
- Ordinary Application period: NOVEMBER 1, 2019 – MARCH 18, 2020
- Beginning of the academic period: August 2020